Travelling light should never mean light-on.
The compact Travel Fold-Out First Aid Kit provides School Nurses and School First Aiders with a comprehensive range of handy single-use sachets, swabs, bandages and dressings ready for anything.
- Less of more means travelling light with plenty of options
- Fold-out sleeve offers plenty of internal storage to stay organised
- Hard-core travellers – or over-packers – can wear it on the external belt-loops
- Contents regulated and safeguarded by Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Proudly designed and produced in Australia
Travel Fold-Out First Aid Kit Directions
- Identify injury or condition needing attendance.
- Locate appropriate equipment or item from First Aid Kit.
- Apply item as required.
Travel Fold-Out First Aid Kit Information
For external use only. Store in cool, dry place.
Suited 1 to 2 people
Nylon Pouch With Internal Foldout Sleeve
Dimensions L18cm x 6.5cm x H14cm
A well-stocked First Aid Kit is essential in an emergency. Replace items when used, and always check expiry dates.
Travel Fold-Out First Aid Kit Contents
2 x Antiseptic Wipe Cetrimide Alcohol Free
2 x Antiseptic Cream Rapaid Sachet 1g
25 x Dressing Fabric Latex Free 1.9cm x 7.2cm
4 x Wound Closures Leukostrip 76mm x 4mm
1 x Dressing Non adherent Lite 7.5cm x 10cm
2 x Eye Pad Sterile 6cm x 8cm
1 x Bandage Conforming Elastic Gauze 5cm
1 x Bandage Conforming Elastic Gauze 7.5cm
1 x Bandage Crepe Heavy Elastic 5cm x 1.8-4m
1 x Bandage Triangular Disposable 110cm x 110cm
1 x Tape paper Hypoallergenic 1.25cm
2 x Burnaid Gel Sachet 3.5g
2 x Eyewash Saline Ampoule 15ml
1 x Scissors Blunt Nickel Plated 10cm
1 x Forceps Nickel Plated 7cm
3 x Bag Press Seal 150mm x 230mm
1 x Resuscitation Face Shield Disposable
1 x First Aid Instruction Sheet
1 x Glove Nitrile Disposable Blue Powder Free Large
1 x Foldout Pouch Green With Belt Loops
1 x Contents List