The hi-visibility Snake Bite First Aid Kit provides the most effective treatment for snake bite, with clear instructions that could help you save a life.
The Snake Bite First Aid Kit includes a Snake Bite Bandage, featuring graphic indicators to show the correct tension point when using the pressure immobilisation technique in the event of snake bite.
The Snake Bite First Aid Kit is an essential item for School Nurses and First Aiders to take on any camp, field trip or outdoor education experience.
- Kit contents follow Australian government health authority guidelines for snake bite first aid
- Hi-vis orange pouch is easy to find in an emergency
- Kit can worn on belt or backpack for quick and easy access, small enough to keep in a bigger kit
- Provides step-by-step instructions anyone can follow
- Contents regulated and safeguarded by Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Proudly designed and produced in Australia
Snake Bite First Aid Kit Information
For external use only. Store in cool, dry place.
Suited to 1 person
Nylon Pouch With Belt Loops
Dimensions L14.5cm x W3.5cm x H12cm
A well-stocked First Aid Kit is essential in an emergency. Replace items when used, and always check expiry dates.
Snake Bite First Aid Kit Contents
1 x Snake Bite Bandage with Indicators 10cm x 10.5m stretched
1 x Dressing Non Adherent 5cm x 5cm
12 x Safety Pins Assorted
1 x First Aid Instruction Sheet
1 x Pouch Orange With Belt Loops