The glove box-ready Vehicle First Aid Kit is stocked to treat burns, bleeds, eye injuries and post-accident shock on the road.
All school student and staff transport should be equipped with the Vehicle First Aid Kit on board.
- Purpose designed for roadside emergencies that can happen anytime
- Lightweight, knock-about carry bag with see-though pockets for quick product identification
- Compact size for safe storage in the school mini bus, or a smaller vehicle's glove box or seat pocket
- Contents regulated and safeguarded by Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Developed under Australian First Aid in Workplace National Code of Practice
- Proudly designed and produced in Australia
Vehicle First Aid Kit Directions
Identify injury or condition needing attendance.
Locate appropriate equipment or item from the First Aid Kit.
Apply item as required.
Vehicle First Aid Kit Information
For external use only. Store in a cool, dry place.
Suited to 1 to 5 people
Nylon Carry Bag
Dimensions L21cm x W11cm x H16cm
A well-stocked First Aid Kit is essential in an emergency. Replace items when used, and always check expiry dates.
Vehicle First Aid Kit Contents
|Antiseptic Wipe Cetrimide Alcohol Free (1)||2|
|Dressing Fabric Coverplast Assorted (20)||1|
|Dressing Wound No. 14 Medium||1|
|Dressing Non adherent Lite 7.5cm x 10cm||2|
|Eye Pad Sterile 6cm x 8cm||2|
|Gauze Swab Sterile 7.5cm x 7.5cm (3)||1|
|Bandage Conforming Elastic Gauze 5cm||1|
|Bandage Conforming Elastic Gauze 7.5cm||1|
|Bandage Triangular Cloth 110cm x 110cm||1|
|Tape paper Hypoallergenic 1.25cm||1|
|Burnaid Gel Sachet 3.5g (1)||1|
|Eyewash Saline Ampoule 15ml (1)||1|
|Instant Ice Pack Disposable - Small||1|
|Scissors Sharp Blunt S/Steel 12.5cm||1|
|Forceps Nickel Plated 7cm||1|
|Bag Press Seal 150mm x 230mm (3)||1|
|Blanket Thermal Accident||1|
|Safety Pins Assorted (12)||1|
|Resuscitation Face Shield Disposable||1|
|First Aid Instruction Sheet||1|
|Glove Nitrile Disp Blue P/F Large (1 Pair)||2|
|Splinter Probes Disposable (5)||2|
|Empty pouch green black handles||1|