Isolation PPE Pack provides all-in-one protection for School Nurses and First Aiders isolating an infectious person.
This single-use pack features head-to-knee personal protective wear and step-by-step instructions for CDC-standard infection-control guidelines.
Isolation PPE Pack is essential for school First Aid Rooms, camps and boarding school residences.
Isolation PPE Pack Directions
- Sanitise or wash hands and open pack.
- Follow instructions contained in the pack for safe PPE donning and doffing. Be sure to peel protective film from both sides of Faceshield visor.
- Dispose of used PPE and thoroughly sanitise or wash hands once patient has left your care.
Isolation PPE Pack Information
For external use only. Store in cool, dry place.
Suited to 1 person
Plastic Disposable Clip-Seal Bag
Dimensions L40cm x W28cm x H2cm
Isolation PPE Pack Contents:
- Nitrile Glove Pair x 1
- Isolation Gown with Thumb Loops x 1
- Faceshield Splash-Resistant Clear x 1
- Disposable Goggles Clear x 1
- Face Mask N95/P2 Fluid-Resistant x 1
- PPE Instruction Sheet A4 Double-Sided x 1