IN STOCK NOW
The Clinical Infrared Forehead Thermometer is the safest and most accurate way to measure temperature, without the need for physical contact.
- Non-contact application eliminates the need for disinfection or single-use hygiene covers
- 0.5-1.5 second response time delivers quick and efficient testing of large groups
- 5cm measuring distance ensures the safest conditions for practitioner and patient
- Takes stable body temperature regardless of room temperature
- TGA listed and approved
- Batteries included so ready for immediate use
- Product shown is indicative
Clinical Infrared Forehead Thermometer Directions
Read directions for initial set-up. After inserting batteries, wait 10 minutes. Point the thermometer at the patient's forehead from 5cm away and read the temperature shown on the LCD screen.
Clinical Infrared Forehead Thermometer Information
Use as directed. Store in a cool, dry place.