The hi-visibility Snake Bite First Aid Kit holds essential supplies for snake bite treatment, with clear instructions that could help you save a life.
School Nurses, First Aiders and Outdoor Ed staff should know how to use the Snake Bite First Aid Kit in an emergency.
- Australian standard for snake bite first aid so it’s tried and tested
- Hi-vis orange pouch is easy to find in an emergency
- Kit can worn on belt or backpack for quick and easy access, small enough to keep in a bigger kit
- Step-by-step instructions anyone can follow
- Contents regulated and safeguarded by Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Proudly designed and produced in Australia
Snake Bite First Aid Kit Information
For external use only. Store in cool, dry place.
Suited 1 person
Nylon Pouch With Belt Loops
Dimensions L14.5cm x W3.5cm x H12cm
A well-stocked First Aid Kit is essential in an emergency. Replace items when used, and always check expiry dates.
Snake Bite First Aid Kit Contents
1 x Dressing Non adherent 5cm x 5cm
3 x Bandage Crepe Heavy Elastic 10cm x 1.8-4m
1 x First Aid Instruction Sheet
1 x Pouch Orange With Belt Loops
1 x Bag Press Seal 255mm x 205mm