A Food Handling Small First Aid Kit Refill in the school canteen, cafe or school fete food stall will ensure personal and food safety standards are properly maintained.
This compact kit easily fits under a bench or kitchen cupboard, within reach and ready to treat burns, cuts and wounds.
- Special-purpose first aid to treat school kitchen injuries
- Visually detectable dressings and gloves ensure food safety standards
- Compact and easily stored in limited space
- Durable clear box allows quick and easy product identification
- Contents regulated and safeguarded by Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Proudly designed and produced in Australia
A well-stocked First Aid Kit is essential in an emergency. Replace items when used, and always check expiry dates.
Food Handling Small First Aid Kit Refill Contents
4 x Antiseptic Cleansing Wipe Alcohol Free
1 x Bag Press-Seal
1 x Bandage Conforming Elastic Gauze 5cm
1 x Bandage Triangular Disposable 110cm x 110cm x 110cm
4 x Burnaid Gel Sachet
1 x Burnaid Dressing 10cm x 10cm
50 x Dressing Strips Plastic Adhesive Blue Visual
2 x Dressing Non-Adherent 7.5cm x 10cm
1 x Dressing Wound No 13. Small
1 x Eyewash Saline Ampoule 15ml
1 x First Aid Instruction Sheet
2 x Glove Nitrile Blue Powder Free
1 x Scissors Sharp Blunt Stainless Steel 12.5cm
1 x Contents List for Kit